The Church must never be under the control of the World System.
Current educational accreditation schemes require that a school comply with Government standards, and any school that receives such accreditation becomes subject to the standards of this world.
Here are some reasons why you should not subject yourself to such control by applying for worldly accreditation:
1. 1 John 2:15 Do not love the world, neither the things [that are] in the world. If any man loves the world, the [agape] love of the Father is not in him.(GMR)
2. 1 John 4:5 They are of the
world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world hears them.
6 We are of God: he that knows God hears us; he that is not of God hears not us. By this know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
3. 2 Peter 1:3 According as his
divine power has given to us all things that [pertain] to [zoe] life and
godliness, through the knowledge of him that has called us to glory and virtue:
4. Whereby are given to us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these you might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
5. James 4:4 You adulterers and adulteresses, do you not know that the friendship of the world is opposed to God? whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.(GMR)
6. Colossians 2:8 See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the basic principles of this world rather than on Christ.(NIV)
7. Luke 12:30 For all these
things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knows that you
have need of these things.
31 But rather seek you the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added to you.
8. John 7:3 His brothers
therefore said to him, Why don't you leave, and go to Judea, so that your
disciples also can see the works that you are doing.
4 For [there is] no one [that] does anything secretly, whilst he himself is wanting to be known publicly. Since you are doing these things, show yourself to the world.
5 For even his brothers did not believe in him.
6 Then Jesus said to them, My [kairos] time has not yet come: but your [kairos] time is always ready.
7 The world cannot hate you; but it hates me, because I testify about it, that its works are evil.